To work very closely with Recruitment Manager in providing an effective and comprehensive recruitment service throughout L'Oreal S.A in supporting the Group's objectives, vision, mission ad values. To provide excellent standards of customer service through recruitment.
The day to day duties and responsibilities would be as follows:
- Arranging all interview appointments.
- Weekly update of recruitment reports, trackers and other relevant documents.
- Responding to candidate queries, correspondence and final letters of regret to all candidates
- Follow up and chase "letters of offer" with all signatories in preparing offers of employment for successful candidates
- Follow up with all the relevant line managers regaridng induction programmes for all new joiners
- Filling of all recruitment paperwork
- Responding to all telephonic / email recruitment agency and candidate queries
- Responsible for all administration that has to do with campus events i.e. Career Fairs, advertisements that are published at various campuses etc.
- Travel arrangements
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Commercial tertiary qualification is a MUST
- Must be computer literate (high competence in MS Office is a must have)
- Excellent people skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the recruitment process
- Good problem solving abilities
- Good positive attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail