Voltex offers Internship Programme for people living with disabilities in the fields of Financial Management and or Administration for a period of 12 - 18 months.
Learners must have completed the N6 certificate or equivalent.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Good understanding and ability to implement basic accounting principles;
- Microsoft Office Suite and email;
- Ability to function under pressure and manage stress;
- Good office administrative and record keeping skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good time management and planning skills;
- Effective communication and listening skills;
- Effective and professional writing skills;
- Attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Sound work ethic and ability to work in large teams is essential.
Kindly send your applications to Chuma Makalima - email@example.com / 086 614 0856.
Closing date of applications is 31 January 2016.