Application criteria and conditions of the learnership programme
- Candidates must be in possession of the necessary documentation such as a valid SA identity document matric certificate or latest Grade 12 results with Maths and Science.
- Proof of residence (Water & Lights account).
- Minimum N2 with four subjects I NCV Level 4 with relevant trade theory OR equivalent.
- Candidates must be medically fit for whatever opportunity they are applying for.
- Should an application be successful, candidates will be expected to complete a full medical examination, security screening and psychometric testing b determine their suitability for available positions.
- AngloGold Ashanti wilt screen al applications against its Social and Labour Plans.
- No accommodation except OR Tambo learners and no transport provided during training.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Comply to AngloGold Ashanti Safety Pledge and Mine Health and Safety Act
- Expected to meet the AGA and MQA Learnership requirements.
- Abide with MOA Learnership Agreement, adhere to programme outlined and set timeframe.
- Expected to undergo training at various business units for workplace exposure amongst others, underground etc.
- Salary will be in accordance with the AngloGold Ashanti Limited Schedule of Salaries.
Closing Date: 21 March 2016
Applications (to be accompanied by a CV) are to be submitted in writing giving full details of qualifications and experience to:
South Africa Region Services, Vaal River
Private Bag X5010
Tel: 018 478 6234
South Africa Region Services, West Wits
PO Box 8044
Western Deep Levels 2501
018 700 2267