TimeOne Group covers the whole value chain of performance marketing advertising: from strategic advice, assistance in decision making and network management to retargeting campaigns, the implementation of multi-channel strategies and the measurement of results.
With turnover of R850 million, TimeOne has over 130 employees and associates. TimeOne Group operates in South Africa, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, the Benelux countries, Brazil and others LATAM countries.
- Identify potential clients & business opportunities
- Cold calling
- Scheduling meetings
- Closing deals
- Build relationships with existing agencies and direct clients to increase the flow of activity, maximizing the share of TimeOne / Public-Ideas in their advertising space, ensuring maximum quality, maximum satisfaction, and developing lasting partnerships
- Regular reporting, client follow up
- Building case studies
- Independent, rigorous, and tenacious, you have fluent spoken/written English and possess strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of the digital market is a plus
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML
- A strong level of commercial and operational sensitivity
- Smiling, relaxed, and conscientious!
Additional positive skills for the position:
- Experience in Affiliate marketing and/or programmatic buying
- Fun & love to work in an international settings
- Quick learner and fast thinker you can keep pace with one of the best South African start up in the digital performance game!
- You are driven by curiosity and innovation, and always up for a good challenge
Business Developer Intern :
Start: ASAP, 3-6 months internship
Based in Woodstock, Cape Town
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org