Learnership Provinces: Gauteng, Free State, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Western Cape
Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12 month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract.
They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R 10,000.00 per month for the duration of the learnership.
Upon successful completion candidates will obtain a recognized National Certificate in Banking: Credit and Risk Assessment.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric
- Have completed any 3-year Financial Qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnershipThe Recruitment Process:
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Closing Date: 20 March 2016
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by 22nd April 2016, consider the application as unsuccessful.
CLICK APPLY ONLINE