Bidvest Tank Terminals, the foremost independent storage service provider for chemicals, gases, edible and inedible fats and oils, and lube oil additives in SA.
The successful graduate will engage in the following activities
- Training coordination and administration
- General administration, data capture and reports
- Maintain manual and electronic training records and files
- Draft and issue training certificates for completed training
- Assist with scheduling internal training and arranging training rooms, equipment, etc.
- Assist with the development of training presentations & manuals
- Assist with Driver Inductions
- Recently qualified with a HRD/HR Diploma
- Must have completed at least one HRD/training related module in the above qualification
- No experience required
- Driver’s licence and own vehicle preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Attention to detail
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Must be able to work in a team
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent MS Office skills
How to apply
Closing date is 18 March 2016.
Click here to apply online