The CSIR is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives.
- Software design and design inputs;
- Software development;
- Software testing and evaluation;
- Software deployment and use;
- Concept development and experimentation support;
- Research and development in related command & control technologies.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- A Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or a Bachelor of Engineering computer engineering;
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team;
- Be self-motivated with good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to perform under pressure and manage or contribute to projects within allocated time;
- A self-starter, taking initiative to provide innovative solutions to software related problems in the command & control domain, with enthusiasm will be successful in the position.
South African citizenship is required as security clearance is required for this position.
How to apply
Closing date is 31 March 2016.
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and surname, position title and reference number on the subject line, (e.g. John Smith: Internship – Smart Systems: Reference No: 306623).
Via – CSIR