Applications are invited from unemployed youth residing in the above Provinces, who meet the minimum requirements, and are keen to pursue a career in Information and Communications Technology.
In order to apply you must be –
- A South African citizen.
- Presently unemployed.
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Be in possession of a valid matric certificate at a minimum
- Computer literacy certificate will be an added advantage
- Living in one of the above three provinces and wish to participate in the Learnership in thatProvince.
Applications WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED where you have –
- A post matric qualification (Diploma/Degree).
- Previously participated in any other IT learnership programme.
- A stipend of R3000,00 per month will be paid to Learners.
- The Learnership Programme is offered over a period of 12 months which comprises of 6 months theoretical training and 6 months practical training.
Closing Date: 18 March 2016
System Support and System Development Learnership (Ref No: YDP 16/03/18)
- North West Province [x50]
- Eastern Cape Province [x50]
- Mpumalanga Province [x50]
Applicants must apply in writing specifying the relevant programme i.e. System Support and System Development Learnership with reference number: (Ref No: YDP 16/03/18).
Applications must be accompanied by an updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of matric certificate and South African identity document.
- Applications from individual with disabilities are encouraged.
- Candidates who do not hear from us within a month of the closing date must regard their application as being unsuccessful.
- Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates.
- Acceptance onto the programme is subject to signing a learnership contract, assessments as may be necessary, verification of qualifications, credential verification and security vetting.
Applications can be forwarded using either of the following methods:
By Hand: (GP - Gauteng) SITA Erasmuskloof Level 3N459 Tsitsa Street Erasmuskloof Pretoria
By Hand: (EC – Port Elizabeth)SITA Port ElizabethIvor Ben Close William Moffit Street Fairview
By Hand: (EC – East London)SITA East LondonBlock G, Ocean Terrace Moore Street, Quigney East London
By Hand: (MP – Middelburg)SITA Middelburg133 Cowen Ntuli Street Middelburg
By Hand: (MP – Nelspruit)SITA NelspruitBateleur Building 16 Nel Street Nelspruit
By Hand: (NW – Potchefstroom)SITA PotchefstroomWilge Park 17 Piet Uys Street Potchefstroom
By Hand: (NW – Rustenburg)SITA RustenburgForum Building 19 Steen Street Rustenburg
By Hand: (NW – Mafikeng)SITA Mafikeng1st Floor Commissioner Place Cnr Carrington & Victoria Road Mafikeng
For any enquiries, contact Koos Kuhn on (012) 482 2407.