TimeOne Group covers the whole value chain of performance marketing advertising: from strategic advice, assistance in decision making and network management to retargeting campaigns, the implementation of multi-channel strategies and the measurement of results.
With turnover of R850 million, TimeOne has over 130 employees and associates. TimeOne Group operates in South Africa, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, the Benelux countries, Brazil and others LATAM countries.
The Junior Account Manager South Africa will play a crucial role including:
- Actively participate in the development and optimization of existing Affiliation Programs.
- Develop relationships with existing publisher websites to increase the flow of activity, maximizing the share of TimeOne Group in their advertising space, ensuring maximum quality, maximum satisfaction, and developing lasting relationships with our publisher websites
- Develop relationships with new publisher websites to help TimeOne Group to grow steadily following a strategy developed jointly with the direction of the company.
- Configure and optimize the Campaigns
- Use the technical tools : API, Retargeting, Newsletters ...
- Regular reporting
Additional positive skills for the position:
- Experience in Affiliate marketing and/or programmatic buying
- Fun & love to work in an international settings
- Quick learner and fast thinker you can keep pace with one of the best South African start up in the digital performance game!
- You are driven by curiosity and innovation, and always up for a good challenge
Business Developer Intern :
Start: ASAP, 3-6 months internship
Based in Woodstock, Cape Town
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 20 March 2016