If you have successfully completed your Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in either one of the following disciplines (please only apply if you have completed one of these exclusively, no other disciplines please) and seeking an entry level learnership opportunity, where you will be guided within a well know company, having none/limited working experience, we encourage you to consider this opportunity.
Bachelors Degree or National Diploma in:
- Transport Management
- Fleet Management
Please note that you will have to demonstrate having covered a Fleet Management related module/subject in your studies!
- You will be placed within our Fleet Department where you will be exposed to the various aspects of Fleet Management within a large multi-national company operating over 33 branches in South Africa.
- Functions include but are not limited to vehicle inspections; fleet maintenance; operational logistics; data mining; statistical analysis and administrative procedures.
- You will be guided by our experienced professionals and we are looking for eagerness to learn, adaptability to various tasks and situations, and reliable attendance.
- Completed Tertiary Qualification in Logistics/Transportation – Bachelors Degree (preferred) or National Diploma (2 year program minimum) WITH your course covering aspects of Fleet Management
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge of and experience in MS Office Packages
- Good communication skills, both written an oral
- Applicants should be available at short notice/Immediately
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens or those with a valid SA work permit, will have a distinct advantage.
Closing date is 20 March 2016.