We are looking for an ambitious person with a strong interest in sport and digital to handle the following tasks:
- Social media management
- Article writing / interviews management
- Manage and update the website – build the e-commerce
- Help with the design and brand ID
- Manage PR & relationship with bloggers
- Identify events and collaborations to maximize the brand’s visibility
- Organize and participate in the shooting & videos
3-6 months with a possibility of turning this opportunity into a permanent role. Based in Woodstock, Cape Town.
Candidates should be graduates and must have experience in sales and marketing. Excellent writing and oral skills.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us in three weeks after applying for the position.