The Omnia Group has a workplace experience Mechanical Learnership opportunity in Sasolburg.The Omnia spirit underpins its service ethic and brings innovation to the fore, thereby creating value for its customers and ensuring integrity in all that it does.
The Omnia Group comprises a diversified range of complementary chemical services within a broad geographic spread. The Group extracts operational synergies and efficiencies across its businesses. Omnia was founded in 1953, and is listed on the JSE in the Chemicals sector.
Candidates responsibilities include:
- Project Documentation Development
- Mechanical Drawings Development
- Project Management
- Engineering Assessments
- Equipment Sizing and Specification
- Plant Commissioning
- Machine Shop Fabrication
- Any other duties to assist the Omnia Group Project Team.
- Relevant degree or studying towards.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and Report Writing.
- Computer literate in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under pressure.
- Any prior experience with CAD related software will be preferred
Applications close on 20 March 2016.
Click here to apply online