The following are the streams we have opportunities in:
|Finance and Control [x1]B.Com Accounting, N.Dip in Financial Management.|
|Engineering [x2]Mechanical and Electrical N.Dip, B.Tech, or B.Degree|
|Quality Assurance [x3]N.Dip. Food Technology, Bio Tech N.Dip, or related Food Sciences degree|
|Industrial Performance [x1]N.Dip. Industrial Engineering, B.Tech Industrial Engineering, or related Production Diploma or Degree|
|Supply Chain [x1]N.Dip Supply Chain, B.Tech/Degree Logistics|
|ΤΡΜ [x2]N.Dip. Industrial Engineering, B.Tech Industrial Engineering, or related Production Diploma and Degrees|
Please note the following:
- The contract will be for 12 months only.
- The person applying for internship should not have more than 2 years working experience
- Interns WILL have an Internship Development Program with specific learning outcomes
- The persons applying for internship should be between the age of 18–30
- Minimum Degree, National Diplomas, and N5-6 Qualifications
- The person applying for Internship should reside within 100km of the place of work
- Monthly Stipend for the internship Programme is based on the structure from Comp and Ben.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and computer literate (at least at intermediary levels)
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated group and people with disabilities.
Closing Date: 18 March 2016
Location: East London
How To Apply
If you are interested or you know someone who might be interested, please apply/ask them to apply via email and attach updated copy of your CV, copy of your qualifications, tax confirmation from SARS and copy of your ID to:Ramodiehi.email@example.com