You will receive on the job coaching as well as structured lectures. Thompsons offers a great opportunity to learn about Southern Africa and the world as a travel destination as well as essential selling skills and the importance of service excellence.
Location: Johannesburg and Cape Town
- Aged between 21 – 26 years old and currently unemployed, have a National Senior Certificate and studied tourism, excellent English communication skills and numeracy ability?
- Passionate about customer service and driven to succeed in the travel industry?
If you are serious about learning what it takes to becoming a successful Travel Adviser in one South Africa’s leading tour operators then this Learnership programme for you.
- Be currently unemployed.
- Be available to start the Learnership in May 2016 and attend for the duration of one year
- BEE candidate.
- The individual must be self-motivated.
- In possession of a matric (national Senior certificate)
- Between the age of 21-26 years.
- Excellent English language communication and Maths literacy skills.
- Recent, contactable references.
- Have passion and an interest in the tourism industry and a desire to study further.
- Preference to those who have studied Tourism.
- Experience in working in a customer service environment. (pat time or full time work)
- Reside in Cape Town or Johannesburg with easy access to commute to office and Learnership venue.
- Preference will be given to candidates in possession of a driver’s licence.
How To Apply
Send one page CV with copy of ID and National Senior Certificate to HR@thompsons.co.za
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 22 March 2016