Become part of a vibrant select group of 10 to 12 talented, balanced and dynamic individuals who are prepared to share experiences and insights with you on a work, personal and social level. Wherever a trainee is working during the two years of professional training, he/she becomes part of a supportive team of permanent colleagues ,is expected and given the opportunity to make a real contribution to the success of the business and the group at large.Rotations may last from 6 to 12 months, depending on individual needs. Although rotations are mostly Gauteng-based, there are exciting rotations in Cape Town, for which trainees can apply.
The assessment process is designed to be constructive and formative in nature to ensure best-practice professional and technical skills mastery. Trainees have the opportunity and are expected to become responsible citizens through their involvement in social and environmental initiatives. It is a special experience, which involves being trained and challenged, working and learning with the best of the best.
The purpose of this opportunity is to build your future success on the sound foundation of a vision-led and values-driven organisation where trainee analysts are encouraged to Make Things Happen for themselves.
- Financial and Business results
- Manage Process
- Managed Self
- Managed Transformation and Change
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- A completed undergraduate-degree in Mathematical Science eg. Pure mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial science
- Candidates need to be in final year of post-grad or Masters
- South African citizenship or permanent residence
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business principles
- Business writing
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Nedbank culture and values
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge