• Understanding of Online and Offline Editing.
• Storytelling ability through edit
• A keen eye for detail, colour, continuity etc.
• Grasp of different styles and pacing.
• Understanding of various video formats
• Knowledge of video format conversion
• Basic understanding of audio editing
• Sourcing of licensed videos, music, images etc.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Ability to execute treatments
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Responsible and accountable
• Honest and hard working
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to take instructions
• Team player able to work independently
• Good command of the English language (spoken and written).
Education and experience
• Experience in TV or Film work would be advantageous
• Knowledge of Broadcasting/Television terminology.
• Training in Final Cut Pro 7 or 10
• Knowledge of After Effects/Motion and Photoshop would be advantageous.
Email your CV and links (work) with the title of the job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is based in Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing Date: 11 March 2016
* If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, your application, regrettably, was unsuccessful.