Calling all number crunchers! Every year Sanlam takes on trainees to complete the three year CA Training Programme. This opportunity is only available at the company’s Head Office in Bellville, Cape Town.Sanlam is a leading financial services group, originally established as a life insurance company in 1918.
- Complete the formal educational programme in which practical experience and training (from Sanlam as Training Office), as prescribed by the South African Institute of Chartered Accounts (SAICA), are obtained to be able to qualify as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
- Assist with the annual reporting process
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- B.Comm Honours (Accountancy) or equivalent of CTA.
- Experience in a financial department can be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word can be advantageous.
- Students with citizenship in one or more of the following countries will also be considered: Kenya, Ghana, Botswana & Namibia
- Technical Professional Skills
- High level of accuracy
- Thrives in high pressure environment
- Result Driven
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Building & Maintaining Relationships
- Transparent, passionate and innovative
- Building customer loyalty
The deadline for applications is 22 April 2016.