GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is looking for 2 Demand Forecasting Graduates in Bryanston.
GSK is a science-led, global healthcare company that produces innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. If you want to work for a company with a sense of purpose, find out what we have to offer.
Purpose of the Job
- Assist the Demand team implement the revised Demand Forecasting processes to support the new Supply Chain Operating model.
- Participate in other programmes of work to transform the operating model, and deliver the benefits required.
- Internal measurement and reporting of Demand side KPI’s to drive improvements in working capital and customer service.
- Lead the Demand Forecasting process across a 24 month horizon for selected accounts within a nominated Trade Channel to:
- Provide an accurate volume and value demand plan, based on (Statistical base demand, Promotional uplifts, Sales & Marketing Intelligence, NPI forecasts)
- Assist in building the demand forecast in coordination with Commercial; challenge their inputs based on historical trends and underlying assumptions
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams to maintain promotional calendar and new product launch pipeline to ensure that commercial plans are fully integrated into the forecast
- Align the short-term forecast based on inputs from Collaboration Planners (to be employed in 2013) regarding the in-store activation of key commercial initiatives
- Identify root causes of forecast accuracy issues and correct
- Investigate account, promotion, SKU performance monthly and manage with stakeholders
Degree in either one of the following qualifications:How to apply
- Industrial Engineering
- Supply Chain