1st Contact is part of the Sable group of companies, offering innovative professional services to international citizens. We create tailor-made solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that suit our clients’ unique individual circumstances; our employees are key in achieving this goal.
The staff in our Cape Town, London and Melbourne offices are passionate about their areas of expertise and take pride in helping our clients achieve their goals. As a result, we have an energised and fun company culture, something that sets us apart from other professional services firms.
Are you energetic, ambitious and looking to develop your career? Our Cape Town Brand department is looking for an aspiring Digital Marketer to join their team in a paid internship position. We offer a dynamic and challenging environment where we achieve our business objectives and have fun doing it.
You're prefect for this position if you:
- Are a recent graduate or a student in your final year of studies
- Want to gain experience in all aspects of digital marketing
- Are looking to get a foot in the door in a fast-growing, dynamic industry
- Are passionate and excited about digital
- Have excellent verbal and written skills
- Are able to work well under pressure and can work to deadlines
- Are creative and take initiative
- Are a quick and willing learner
Extra points if you have:
- Experience working online, especially on different content management systems
- A marketing or PR background
- Any digital marketing certification
Your role and responsibilities:
Among other tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Contributing towards managing and improving on-site SEO of our various businesses in the UK, South Africa and Australia
- Developing content for email campaigns using MailChimp
- Creating, uploading and updating content on various websites, ensuring that the content is optimised for best results
- Contribute towards monthly content plans, develop articles and blog posts
- Work alongside members of the Brand team in developing a dynamic digital presence and inbound marketing strategy
Would you like to apply?
Please firstname.lastname@example.org us a copy of your CV and one-page covering letter. Closing Date: 25 April 2016.
Please note: If you haven't heard back from us within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.