CBR Marketing is a digital marketing agency that specialises in businesses online, Social Media, Graphic designing, SEO and ORM solutions.
- Keyword research for SEO and Paid Search campaigns
- Support the search team with daily tasks (SEO and Paid Search)
- Setup, manage and evaluate paid search marketing campaigns (Pay Per Click, Display Advertising)
- SEO and paid search campaign optimisation
- Paid search campaign analysis of click through rates, impressions, cost per click and conversions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of paid search campaigns on a daily basis to fine-tune efforts.
- Identify search trends, best practices and new techniques in the field of paid advertising.
- Manage the campaign budget to meet objectives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics.
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies in coordination with SEO and paid search campaign goals.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Experience in Google AdWords and google display network
- Experience in Google analytics
- A marketing or industry related diploma or degree would be beneficial
- Previous experience working for a digital agency
- Keep up to date with SEO/ Paid Search marketing industry trends and developments
- Passionate about all things digital
- Constantly seeking to learn and is able to ask questions
- Able to multitasks and prioritise tasks
- Motivated, ambitious and involved
- Capable of working alone and in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good attention to details is a must
- Results and solutions orientated
- Excellent time management skills
Closing Date: 8 April 2016. No late applications will be accepted.