Hatch is an employee-owned, multidisciplinary professional services firm that delivers a comprehensive array of technical and strategic services, including consulting, information technology, engineering, process development, and project and construction management to the Mining, Metallurgical, Energy, and Infrastructure sectors. Hatch has served clients for over six decades with corporate roots extending over 100 years and has project experience in more than 150 countries around the world. With over 11,000 people in over 65 offices, the firm has more than $35 billion in projects currently under management.
The Hatch is looking at recruiting excellent Environmental graduates.
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Registration
- Personal career planning
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- Mentoring support program exposure to a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- Monthly meetings and progress reviews
- Global exposure with a wide variety of work around the world
- Networking events and activities
We are seeking...
- 65% and above average in academic performance
- Bachelor degree (or working towards) in a relevant discipline
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within South Africa and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
Interested? To be considered for a position, we require:
- CV (be sure to include your transferrable skills and extra-curricular activities)
- Cover letter (personalise this to outline your interests and why you want to work for Hatch)
- Recent copy of your academic transcripts
- ID Copy
- Completion of our online graduate application questionnaire (Please ensure you fill in all fields and provide as much information as possible).
Applications close 31 August 2016