Molemole Local Municipality invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill Intership positions within its establishment. Molemole Local Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Persons designated in terms of applicable legislations as Historically Disadvantaged South Africans as well as people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Internship Human Resource Management – B Corn Degree / National Diploma in Human Resource Management or relevant equivalent qualification
- Internship Administration (2 Posts) – B Corn Degree / National Diploma Public Administration, Office Management or relevant equivalent qualification
- Internship Town & Regional Planning – BCom Degree or National Diploma in Town & Regional Planning I Urban and Regional Planning or relevant equivalent qualification
- Internship Integrated Development Plan (IDP) – B Degree or National Diploma in Planning / Developmental Studies or relevant equivalent qualification
- Internship Local Economic Development- B Corn Degree or National Diploma in Business Management or relevant equivalent
- Internship Water and Sanitation – B Corn Degree / National Diploma in Water Sanitation / Water Care/ Tertiary equivalent qualification at NQF Level 5.
- Internship Roads and Storm Water – B Corn Degree / National Diploma in Civil Engineering/S4 or Tertiary equivalent qualification at NQF Level 5.
- Report writing,
- Effective communication,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Computer skills.
Closing date is 29 April 2016 at 16h00.
Forward your applications to: The Municipal Manager; Molemole Local Municipality; Private Bag X 44; Dendron; 0715 or deliver to 303 Church Street; Dendron or Molemole Local Municipality Morebeng Branch Office; 25 Cnr. Roets & Viviers Street; Soekmekaar.
Applications must be accompanied by a signed covering application letter, a comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of: identity document, and qualifications. Applications without the above will be automatically disqualified. Molemole Local Municipality reserves the right to I not to make appointments. If no response is received from Molemole Municipality 90 days after the closing date, it must be regarded that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence regarding the advertised positions will be limited to successful candidates only.
- Candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks including qualifications, employment, credit, criminal records, company ownership I directorship and reference checks.
- Faxed, E-Mailed and Z83 applications will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify an applicant.
- Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant.
- Applicants who have previously participated in internship within Public Service or Local Government sector will not be considered.
- Candidates with foreign qualifications should attach SAQA evaluation reports with the applications.