Assupol Life is looking for a Marketing Support & Sales Intelligence Intern in Menlo Park to administer and render support to representatives and group scheme representatives.
Assupol Life is an authorised financial services provider offering funeral, life, savings and retirement annuity products primarily in the lower to middle-income market.
- Sign off on representative applications
- Go through all applications received and sign off if all documents are attached and are in order
- Update Newbus & Mobi site details within 48 hours
- Attend to queries from Management and Sales Managers and provide feedback
- Make copies of all relevant supervision documents
- Receive files to made from Manager and list Sales Manager and Sales Development Consultants
- Courier to specific Sales Managers & SDC for reps who are working under supervision
- Log service desks for intermediaries requesting AIMS, Future Wealth, Username, VPN Connection,
- Give access approved by Management on AIMS system
- Deduction of representatives policies from commission
- Receive application for permits and ensure they qualify by doing a criminal record check.
- Give names through to HR Payroll for deductions of permit applications
- Pull website reports from the Assupol website
- Sort the leads according to regions
- Send out the leads to different Regional Manager where they are required to provide feedback
- Organize events in conjunction with project leaders
- Arrange for marketing material, transport, presentations and venue
- BCom Marketing Management/Equivalent
Skills and Competencies
- Project Planning
Applications close on 15 April 2016.