Malati Research and Empowerment is social enterprise that uplifts and motivates young women of South Africa with Happy Days sanitary pads. We are looking for a brilliant, dynamic, gamechanger to join our crazy but super effective team. Your role as an inter will be Public Relations and brand strategy.
You will be expected to execute the following aspects of marketing and communications.
• Create a branding campaign.
• Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
• Pitch brand story ideas to client.
• Create and implement fundraising strategies.
• Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging and manage social media content.
• Assist the CEO and Creative Director with administration and training.
• Strong copywriting skills.
Details: This is an paid internship, The internship is for 12-weeks. Must meet weekly deadlines and work under very little supervision. Please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 15 April 2015. No late applications will be accepted.