Endemol Shine Africa, a leading independent producer in Africa, is looking for a Music Operations Intern, for their new TurnUp music platform. The position will offer on-the-job learning, for someone who is passionate about the music industry. The job will be based in Johannesburg, Randburg.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operational running of music website
- Uploading of music files to the music platform
- Management of audio files
- Adherence to quality assurance standards
- Matric as a minimum
- Ability to edit audio files
- Knowledge of updating content on Word Press
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding of the local music scene
- Ability to follow processes
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply
If you have the skills set, forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date is 26 April 2016. No late applications will be accepted.
Please use this reference number (#TUIESA) as the subject of your email application. If you don't have the reference, your application will not be considered.
For enquiries contact Endemol Shine Africa’s Human Resources department on 0117992200