Distell invites applications for individuals to participate in their Packaging Operations Learnership Programme based at Secondary Production, Springs. Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
At the completion of the programme the learner would be able to demonstrate understanding and be competent in the operation of the following processes:
- Filling and date coding
- Packing and Unpacking
- Firstline maintenance
- Perform problem solving using problem solving techniques and methods
- Applying health and safety regulations
- Quality control of all above mentioned processes
- Asset management
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Minimum qualification of Matric/Grade 12 or relevant N qualifications.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a tertiary qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Technical orientation and ability.
- Displays strong ability to action, initiate and focus on technical/mechanical tasks.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of safe working procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a formal assessment
- Candidates will be required to work shifts/extended hours as the need arises
How to apply
Applications close on 15 April 2016. If interested and meet all requirements, click here to register and apply online. Alternatively, please submit a detailed CV with copies of highest qualification to HR department on fax number 086 7658039.