Information Technology is offering a Graduate Programme for 15 highly motivated, analytical unemployed graduates for a period of twelve (12) months. The positions will be based at the Head Office: Eco Point in Centurion.
The areas for experiential learning within IT are:
- Application Programmer (X3)
- Analyst Programmer (X1)
- IT Administrator (x1)
- Security Administrator (X1`)
- Business Analyst (X1)
- Development Specialist (X1),
- Storage Specialist (X1)
- Systems Integration Specialist (X1)
- IT Security Administrator (X1)
- SQL DBA Specialist (X1)
- Solution Designer (X1)
- Junior Architects (X1)
- Software Test Specialists (X1)
The Post office would therefore like to invite applications from candidates who have completed or are in the final year of completing a recognized 3 year tertiary qualification (BSc Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems, National IT Diploma / Degree) specialising in Information Technology at any recognized institution
- Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company
- Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training
- Will not be guaranteed permanent positions after completion of the training
- Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance
- Will have a formal development plan
- Completed or must be in the final year of a 3 year recognized Degree/Diploma in Information Technology
- Relevant IT Certification will be an added advantage
- Persons must be South African Citizens seeking workplace experience
- Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for or willing to relocate temporarily
- at own expense.
- Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
NB: All applications to be accompanied by a
- Comprehensive CV,
- Certified copies of qualifications,
- Statement of results,
- ID Copy and contact number
Closing date is 26 April 2016. No late applications will be accepted.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from the South African Post Office within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.