Rio Tinto invites applications for the 2016 Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering Graduate recruitment campaign. At Rio Tinto you can explore and develop your personal and professional potential within one of the most dynamic and diverse companies in the world.
Located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) is a mineral sands producer extracting titanium-iron ore ilmenite as well as rutile and zircon. Successfully operating for over thirty years, RBM offers a scenic coastal lifestyle with great career opportunities through development, challenges and advanced technology. With a strong focus on the safety and wellbeing of our employees; this dynamic environment offers a long-lasting career.
Our highly competitive Graduate-in-Training Programme aims to attract dynamic young talent with exceptional academic performance and the potential to grow into one of tomorrow’s leaders. If this describes you then why not apply today!
- Completed B Tech / BSc in Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering / Extractive Metallurgy
- Drivers Licence
The following information must accompany your application
- A brief statement explaining why you have chosen this particular field of study
- Your contact details
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of Matric Certificate
- Certified copies of Statement of Results for Degree
**NB**Should the required documentation not be provided, your application will be disqualified
Closing date is 11 May 2016 .