Grow with Us! Farmers understand the recipe for healthy growth: good soil conditions, lots of nutrients, room to grow and a little loving care. We use only farm-fresh ingredients in all of our quality food products and it is our unwavering commitment to quality, freshness and innovation that has allowed us to grow into a global leader in providing quality food products to our customers. McCain Foods understands the recipe for healthy growth within our organization: great working conditions, a rewarding environment, room to grow and a little loving care.
- Grade 12 / NTC 2 Engineering Science qualification
- Subjects should include Mechano-Technics or Mechanical Trade Theory or Electrical Trade Theory
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- No previous experience required
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Assertiveness and results orientated
- Physically fit – will be subjected to passing a medical exam as a condition of employment
- Technical know-how
- Mechanical reasoning
- Ability to solve problems
- Permanent employment is not guaranteed and shall be dependent on the availability of positions in McCain S.A. after qualification where after the normal recruitment process will apply.
- The ideal candidate will be expected to undergo training as an Apprentice in the respective trade
- Successful candidates, shall as part of their training, be expected to work overtime, weekends and shifts.
- Successful candidates shall be expected to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship