Salary: All-inclusive package of R9 000 per month.
- A relevant 3-year B degree or national diploma with Financial Management, Management Accounting, Local Government Finance or Financial Accounting as major subject in the final year
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape (English, Afrikaans, isiXhosa)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy
- Commitment to continuous career growth and learning.
- Practical experience
- Advances skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The intern must work for the Council as part of the learning process
- Be available for and participate in all learning and work experience required by the internship
- Comply with the work place policies and procedures of the Council
- Complete any daily logs or any written assessment tools supplied by council to record relevant workplace experience
- Attend all study period and theoretical learning sessions, also after hours (evenings and Saturdays) with the education and training provider
- Undertake all learning conscientiously and maintain profession portfolio of evidence in accordance with the guidelines.
For enquiries contact Mr Jabulani Makubu on tel. 021 808 8599
How to apply
Closing date is 16 May 2015. Applications, clearly marked, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, a covering letter and the details of contact able referees, may be posted to the Human Resource Management Services, at Stellenbosch Municipality, P.O. Box 17, Stellenbosch, 7599.
No e-mails or faxes will be accepted.