If you’re ready to kick-start your career in a dynamic environment, Accenture is the place to be. We help businesses and governments around the world to achieve high performance, and we are looking for graduates that have excelled academically and want to build a career delivering next-generation solutions to clients.
At Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, you can develop expertise in virtually any industry, because we serve most of them. We really do change the way the world works and lives. We devise business strategy with our clients in the public and private sector, develop and recommend technologies, and help them make the most of digital.
What does a career at Accenture mean for a graduate?
- Meaningful, innovative work, and you become part of the team from day one.
- On going training and development to help you build on your strengths and knowledge through classroom-based courses, online resources and exposure to the latest local and international thinking.
- A clear career path with your own personal career counsellor to ensure you feel supported every step of the way and to help you to achieve your goals.
- Working with some of the world’s most recognisable clients. Accenture serves 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500
- Global opportunities, and a network of people in the 120 countries in which we operate.
- Consulting: Here you’ll develop the market-relevant insights and work with talented teams to transform our clients’ businesses. You will focus on specific industries and developing an understanding of the client’s issues, opportunities and applicable technologies in order to deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions.
- Technology and digital delivery: Here you’ll design, develop or deliver the solutions that power our clients’ businesses. We digitise our clients’ businesses, enabling them to harness the power of digital tools such as analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services, to improve the user experience for millions of end users. We also work with best-in-class established and emerging technologies to change the way people and our clients’ customers experience work, life and entertainment.
We are looking for graduates who have good business acumen, are strong communicators, conceptual thinkers, problem solvers and analytical thinkers.
You will need to:
- Have obtained or be in your final year studying towards a Bachelor degree.
- Have or be predicted to receive a 65% average at the end of your studies.
- Have less than two years’ work experience post your undergraduate studies.
- Be a South African citizen.
How to apply