Adapt, a specialised information technology (IT) services and solutions provider. invites applications for an Internship (Developer position) at Adapt IT in the Durban region. The internship take place between 01 June 2016 to 31 December 2016.
- Relevant IT Diploma/Degree
- Driver’s license
- Oracle PL/SQL
- C++ (Pro C)
- You are a person that can evaluate multiple solutions / approaches to solving a problem, being sensitive to the cost associated with each solution.
- You prefer to work in a team, but can also work independently.
- You have a sense of pride and ownership in your work and take responsibility for the quality of work produced.
- You function well in an environment where software development is governed by a set of standards and also contribute to the continuous development of new standards.
- You are committed to on-time delivery
- Develop and enhance software applications according to agreed specifications
- Conduct unit testing
- Render application implementation, maintenance and support assistance.
- Research into appropriate technologies as directed
Via – Adapt IT