We’re looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial minded intern to join our team of multiple venture founders. The person we need should be passionate about innovation, skilled in social media and highly motivated.
The brands we’ve built and work with are rooted in using innovation and creativity to develop better businesses. We are looking for an individual who is interested in applying their talents and business ideas to help achieve growth and impact.
Join us to get hands on experience about entrepreneurship and what it means to actually run a business!
What You Will Get:
- Experience creating and rolling out digital media campaigns
- Ability tracking and managing clients/opportunities through Hubspot, MailChimp and other software
- Experience creating compelling visual content
- A team of great people to work with and learn from
- A valuable role on the team
- Practical and hands on experience of what it means to run a company(ies)
- Access to network of entrepreneurs, business owners and other industry professionals
- Mentorship to guide and develop your own venture
- Office space in Joburg’s creative hub, Maboneng
- The possibility to be hired into full-time position
What We Require:
- Someone who wants to learn
- Someone who takes initiative
- A understanding of social media and trends in industry
- A basic understanding of the latest technology
- A organized self starter
Your Daily Adventures to Include (but not limited to):
- General office admin
- Meeting & calendar management
- Research and insights
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- General dragon slaying responsibilities
- The position begins ASAP
- Length of commitment: Three months
- Estimated total hours: Twenty-four (24) hours/week | three days per week
To apply please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Should your three month internship go well and you like us, we will offer you full-time employment at a market related salary.
Closing Date: 31 May 2016. No late applications will be accepted.
If you can’t get it in by then, the answer is no.