The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The City of Cape Town seeks to empower unemployment youth, aged 18-35 from the following communities for this exciting new learnership opportunity.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Pure Mathematics and Physical Science
- Strong verbal and written fluency in at least two of the following three languages
English, Afrikaans, and isiXhosa
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen interest in the Water and Wastewater field
SMS the word "Learnership" to 33385.
Applicants may be required to answer 11 questions via sms, at a cost of R1,50 per SMS.
Closing Date: 24 May 2016