FINANCIAL INTERNS X 4 (Two year Programme)
REMUNERATION: R100 000-00 per annum (ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE)
The intern’s work programme will centre around the Municipality’s needs and may include work in the areas of budgeting, annual financial statement preparation, supply chain management, internal control, asset management, revenue management, expenditure management, financial reporting, client services and debtor services.
Applicants should be interested in gaining experience and pursuing a career in Local Government finances, and have a desire to contribute to community development through participation in public services.
QualificationsThree year B Degree or National Diploma with Majors in Accounting / Finance/ Audit / Risk Management / Economics or equivalent qualification
Knowledge and Skills
- Sound understanding of computer literacy e.g. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn various components of financial management.
- Assist in developing financial positions and procedures,
- Compile financial statements and management reports,
- Control and manage municipal bank accounts and investments,
- Assist in management of debtors and credit control processes, reconciliations and financial analysis, effective supply chain management and management of assets and liabilities.
Closing Date: 03 June 2016You are invited to submit a comprehensive CV to Human Resources, P.O Box 6, Lichtenburg, 2740 and please note that no applications without certified copies of qualification, certificates and other relevant documents will be considered.
Any further telephonic enquiries should be directed to Human Resources at 018 633 3800.
Ditsobotla Local Municipality as an employer, applies to Employment Equity and equal opportunities