INET BFA is Africa’s leading provider of financial data feeds and analysis tools.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Loading of research from brokers into the database on a daily basis Assisting the African data team to the capture of market data into the database
- Other ad-hoc projects could be allocated from time-to-time
- Must have an interest in Investments and the working of financial markets like the JSE
- Matric with a minimum of Accounts 1
- Minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience.
- Person with Disabilities
- Methodical and Accurate
- Attention to detail
- Pressure resilience
- Results orientation
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficiency in relevant software packages and applications.
Click here to apply online