MultiChoice’s IT Graduates play an important role in developing the most innovative advancements in our technology. This Programme will see you laying the foundations for your future success – taking the first steps towards a fulfilling, rewardingand lasting career with us. The Graduate Programme provides an overview of the different roles: whether you enjoy requirements analysis, developing, user interface design or programming.
To be the best, MultiChoice attracts and retains the finest talent in the industry. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the MultiChoice team, then the Information Technology Graduate Programme at MultiChoice is designed for you.
The Graduate Development Programme promotes the personal and professional development of graduates through
- Mentor and mentees training
- Participation in supervised work rotations
- Company orientation
- E-Learning and on-the-job learning (learning programmes are developed each year to align with the department’s goals and programme requirements)
- Support from a graduate buddy (a previous years graduate) and mentor
- One-on-one with manager
- Have completed a three–year undergraduate (Bachelor) degree from a recognised South African university, by the end of 2016 in these fields: Computer Science (BSc IT); Computer Engineering; Information Technology (Software Development); Computer Engineering; Software Engineering; BSc Engineering (with mechatronics)
- Have completed the relevant tertiary qualifications within the previous 2 years.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Willing to relocate to Randburg, Johannesburg for a minimum of one year upon completion of your qualification.
- It is important to note that MultiChoice supports the principles of Employment Equity.
Click here to apply online