Under general supervision:
- Arrange appointments and contact Innervest’s existing customers either in person or by telephone to maintain good customer relations.
- Assist with promotional shows as well as developing promotional items.
- Distribute promotional items to customers.
- Ensure sales targets are met each month.
- Promote new and existing products, negotiate prices and special deals and finalize contracts with customers.
- Provide after sales service to customers, following up and resolve queries and problems experienced by customers.
- Lag pulley as and when required.
- Provide training to customers on the use of the products.
- Assist with the installation of the products at the customer’s premises.
- Keeping up to date with competitors and advising the Managing Director accordingly
- Performing tasks as may be required by management
- Matric and or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Driver’s License
- Excellent sales and negotiation Skills.
- Initiative and enthusiasm.
- Excellent Communication and people skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure as well as under all other situation.
Please send us your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 25 May 2016. No late applications will be accepted.