Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres. The Company is providing opportunities to gain work experience in the theatre environment.
Joburg City Theatres is therefore inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our internship programme. The following positions are available:
- Human Capital Management – National Diploma / B-Tech /Degree: Human Resource Management (Reference No: HCM/01) – 1 Post at Joburg Theatre
- Finance National – Diploma/ B-Tech/ Degree: Financial Accounting / Purchasing/ Supply Chain Management (Reference No: FIN/02) – 2 Posts at Joburg Theatre
- Marketing and Communication – National Diploma/ B-Tech/ Degree: Public Relations/Communications/ Business Communication/ Marketing /Dramatic Arts/Journalism (Reference No: MARC/03) – 3 Posts at Joburg Theatre & Roodepoort Theatre
- Information Technology (ICT) – National Diploma/ B-Tech/ Degree: IT (Reference No: ICT/04) – 2 Posts at Joburg Theatre
- Customer Services – Grade 12 certificate and Computer literacy. Experience working on ticketing system will be an advantage; have patience dealing with customer; have good telephone manner (Reference No: CS/5) – 1 Post at Joburg Theatre
- Customer Services – Grade 12 certificate and Computer literacy; have good telephone manner (Reference No: CS/6) – 2 Posts at Soweto Theatre
- Technical – Grade 12; Not full -time students; Be willing to work on heights; to work long strenuous hours and under-pressure; to carry heavy equipment; to work with electricity; and to be dirty (cleaning, painting). (Reference No: TEC/7) – 2 Posts Soweto Theatre
All applicants must be: between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen. Students who need Experiential Training. Studied at the recognized institution or higher learning in the Republic of South Africa. Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 month internship contract. An all-inclusive monthly stipend will be paid.
- Successful applicants will be required to transport themselves
- Applicants must have good written and spoken English
- JCT is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have NO criminal record.
- Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- JCT is under no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the programmes.
- JCT reserves the right to place or not place applicants based on its needs and requirements.
Closing date is 23 May 2016. Interested persons are requested to send a short covering letter and brief CV, recently certified copies of qualifications and/or academic record and ID quoting the relevant reference number to: Mr. Thomas Sadiki, Human Resources Manager, Joburg City Theatres, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered.
Foe Enquiries call (011) 877 6821/6859.
Via - CITY OF JOHANNESBURG