Key Responsibilities and Duties.
• Record, reconciliation and banking of all cash books.
• Spend report on branches.
• Upload sales to sharepoint.
• Monthly graphs.
• Monthly audit packs.
• Capture cash books daily.
• Assist in Tender Forms and applications.
• Reconcile transactions on computer and bank statements and ensure that all accounts balance.
• Liaise with and review budgets and expenditure as necessary with Financial Manager and preparing monthly reports and other data as required.
• Maintain proper records for all the above on computer book-keeping package (Autoplan) and filing of all relevant paperwork. Provide reports and information to Financial Manager as required.
• Balance intercompany and staff Loan Accounts.
• Undertake general admin tasks under the direction of the Finance Manager e.g. dealing with items of correspondence, telephone messages & enquiries.
• In general, the Finance Manager Assistant requires an orderly and businesslike approach to finance and office administration.
• Numerate and willing to use Autoplan finance administration software package.
• Good secretarial skills and IT literate including in the use of the Microsoft ‘Office’ suite of programs.
• Direct hands-on experience of finance, office administration and/or secretarial roles.
• Excellent organizational skills – able to manage themselves and others effectively.
• Comfortable working with others and on their own.
• Good communications skills.
• Ability to work with a variety of people.
Cut Off Date: 20th May 2016. No late applications will be accepted.
Please apply to email@example.com.