We are looking for a talented individual to join the team as a junior graphic designer and work directly with other team members by assisting, designing and producing design work (specs, comps, layouts and final realization of projects) from full concept design, to preparing artwork and brainstorming, and seeing projects through to completion and completing any other task that has been delegated to you by your seniors.
You need to be an individual who has keen interest in design and digital trends, and above all else, you’ll need to be highly motivated and committed to achieving your full potential and being the best.
So are you a first-class design graduate with your sights set firmly at the top?
Do you have a solid foundation in design principles and strong typographic and graphic skills: both on- and off-line?
Then this is your opportunity to develop your existing skills and make your mark.
- Excellent typography and graphic design skills across different disciplines and formats, including digital
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office on a Mac platform and with a pencil and paper
- Familiar with HTMl/CSS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong conceptual ability
- Must be enthusiastic, versatile, and willing to bring inspiration to a growing business
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and detail-oriented multitasker
Closing Date: 25 May 2016. No late applications will be accepted. Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com