- Social Media - a minimum of 2 posts per week on Facebook and LinkedIn, expositing the Brand and activities linked to the company website or product related specifics as well as market competitive campaigns
- Website - Assisting in the design, structure and content of the website.
- Design - develop and manage the CI - design any print ready collateral for business cards, signage, branding and social platforms.
- Multimedia - Execute communication to clients across the web, sms, earlier and social platforms in a repetitive and consistent frequency.
- Events - Assist with planning, executing and managing events across the business.
- Print media - manage the relationship, content and strategy within the print campaigns and customer proposals.
- Strategy - manage and communicate the marketing strategy to the Director and internally to the business.
- Budget – Assist by developing and manage the proposed budgets
- Undertake general admin tasks under the direction of the Directors e.g. dealing with items of correspondence, telephone messages & enquiries.
- In general, the Marketing Assistant requires an orderly and businesslike approach to the branding and marketing of the business.
- Have studied Marketing or similar courses.
- Design experience.
- Illustration experience
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office progra
- Excellent organizational skills – able to manage themselves and others effectively.
- Comfortable working with others and on their own.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of people.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your cover letter and CV.