Kentz, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, are recruiting an HR Intern for their HR Team.
• Filing of personnel documentation on file and on HR system
• Minutes of Meeting for Regional HR Meeting, BBBEE Meeting, printing and preparation of agendas
• Daily auditing of files (new hires)
• Printing of new starter packs, assisting new hires with onboarding
• Printing and checking of payroll submission documentation
• Ordering of stationery
• Updating of legislative posters
• Processing of legislative data for reporting purposes
• Assist site HR with personnel documentation submissions
• Liaison with all departments and assisting with ad hoc HR functions
Education & Skills:
• Must have a minimum of a completed qualification in Human Resources
• Must have previous working experience on Microsoft Office Packages
• Must reside in the Midrand area
• Must have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English
• Be well supported by this top tier engineering and construction organization.
• Long term rewarding career on offer.
• Ongoing professional and personal development.
• Gain valuable experience with major resource projects.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Duration: 12 Months / 1 Year
In Terms of the Kentz Employment Equity policy, preference will be given to applicants from previously disadvantaged background. Internal vacancies are valid for 5 working days from the date of posting. If you have not heard from us within one month of the closing date, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful.