GSK is a science-led, global healthcare company that produces innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. If you want to work for a company with a sense of purpose, find out what we have to offer.
- Assist GPM with days to day tasks on brand and be included on scope of work
- NPD launches
- Research briefs and analysis
- Mkt share analysis and reports
- Other day to day tasks across functions
- Assist in co-ordinating the processes of advertising development, promotions, packaging development and other marketing activities laid out in the brand plan, within the framework of the Marketing Way
- In order that agreed brand objectives are achieved.
- Assisting with cross-functional activities required to launch product in order to meet category objectives and market needs.
- Monitoring sales performance and market consumption and collaborating with Sales Management in developing reports for monthly analysis
- Co-ordinating the day-to-day activities required to effectively execute agreed advertising or promotional activity.
- In order to achieve maximum exposure for the brands in question.
- Co-ordination with most of the other disciplines in the company, such as Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and Distribution. On a day to day basis, The position interacts with most departments on a regular basis.
- Works closely with the team and the Marketing Manager in completing the day to day tasks essential for driving the success of the brand
- University Degree in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Presentation.
- Understanding the general role of brands and marketing within a consumer led organisation
Click here to apply online