If you feel that you want to finish this sentence with enthusiasm and your unique stamp, then read on. Our team at Yuppiechef is a pretty talented bunch that thrive in the ground-breaking and mould-shaking world of online commerce. We are the leaders in our space so we have pretty high standards, but we don’t believe the world has seen it or heard it all yet. There is still uncharted territory to map and like all great explorers, we need some help to make sure the maps are organised and the cookie jar is stocked!
What our Marketing Intern will be involved in:
- Managing our daily correspondence with external companies / individuals who want to partner with us. Acting as the first point of contact.
- Arranging the necessary products and props for photography shoots (both internal and external)
- Arranging gifting / prizes as necessary
- Working as part of a team scheduling and arranging focus groups and panel discussions
- Conducting research and reviews of new trends in our markets
- Working on the setup and basic reporting for newsletters
- The back-end processes for our international marketing
What we would like you to bring:
- Passion for the online marketing space and a real drive to start building your career in this area
- Desire to learn from others
- Belief that there has to be organisation in chaos
- Your knowledge from your recently completed relevant degree / diploma. We want to help you put into practice your learnings.
- A strong sense of organisation and a desire to help the team in any way that might be required
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for and you are interested in a six month internship, apply using the link and we could be chatting soon.