During the course of the 12 month program you will focus initially on core skills training to develop the personal and professional skills needed to establish yourself within the Mimecast community. Thereafter, you will progress into the relevant division in which you have been appointed, where you will have a dedicated mentor, ready to groom and guide you in your first year of work.
What Programs are on offer?
- Office Management – Cape Town
- Office Management – Johannesburg
- Internal IT – Johannesburg
- Sales Executive– Johannesburg
- Sales Enablement – Johannesburg
- Customer and Sales Support – Johannesburg
- Licensing and Renewals – Cape Town
- Channel Sales – Johannesburg
|Office Management – Cape Town|
|Office Management – Johannesburg|
|Internal IT – Johannesburg|
|Sales Executive– Johannesburg|
|Sales Enablement– Johannesburg|
|Customer and Sales Support – Johannesburg|
|Licensing and Renewals – Cape Town|
|Channel Sales – Johannesburg|
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and problem solve whilst maintaining flexibility in response to changing requirements
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to use own judgement & initiative
- Experience of working in a fast paced organisation with ever changing needs
- Recognise that customer satisfaction is a principle measure of our business and our values
- Expect to effect change and take ownership of your responsibilities
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of systems and processes
- Strong skills in MS Office suite
Only completed applications submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered. A completed application must include: CV; completed application form; ID, Qualifications and Academic Transcripts. Once completed please send all documents through to email@example.com.Application forms can be requested by clicking on the below link. http://info.mimecast.com/rs/336-TAU-594/images/Mimecast
Graduates over the age of 25 years and/or graduates who have not completed their relevant degree or diploma in the last 2 years will not be eligible for the program.
Complete and eligible applications must be received prior to 31 July 2016.