The CEF Group is a state owned energy company that is involved in the search for appropriate energy solutions to meet the energy needs of South Africa, the Southern African Development Community and the sub-Saharan African region. The Group invests in various areas of the energy sector, including oil, gas, electrical power, solar energy, low-smoke fuels, biomass, wind and renewable energy sources. CEF also manages the operation and development of the oil and gas assets of the South African government.
CEF’s Internship Program is a newly created program designed to give university/ college students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. The duration of our internship program is 24 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback & coaching to help participants transition into the workplace.
CEF is contributing towards skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience in various skills areas.
Who qualifies for this programme?
The Secretariat internship program is open to university and college students who have completed a Charted Institute of Secretary Qualification or National Diploma in Law.
- Be a South African Citizen.
- Have excellent academic records.
- Be between the age of 18 and 25 years.
- Be able to speak and write English.
- Not be registered or have been on any Learnership or Internship Programme.
- Have 0-2 years working experience.
- Have a completed a Charted Institute of Secretaries/ National Diploma in Law.
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player.
- Demonstrate leadership ability.
- Be high performer with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be a confident self-starter who has demonstrates drive.
- have excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Job Type: Contract
Required experience: Maximum work experience or non work: 2 years
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Applying for the Internship Program is simple: Send your updated CV and latest transcript to
KentseR@cefgroup.co.za by 19 May 2016. No late applications will be accepted.