The company’s core values are those of honesty, integrity and respect with a firm commitment to innovation, openness and delivery.
KRS now has its head office in Cape Town, South Africa, with other offices in Gauteng. We currently have around 50 IT professionals on our staff, from scrum masters and business analysts to web, mobile and desktop developers.
The internship starts mid-January and runs until the end of February annually.
The programme is facilitated by a team of senior developers, trainers and architects who will provide you with weekly feedback on your progress.
All interns will obtain a certificate of attendance at the end of the internship.
Upon completion of the programme, successful Interns will be assisted to find employment within KRS or one of the many companies who provide interview opportunities to our graduates. This is a seven-week, paid, fast track to becoming a junior developer – the rest will be up to you!
- Have a strong passion for coding
- Be in possession of a matric qualification and a completed IT-related degree/national diploma/certificate from a recognised institute with an above-average academic record
- Have programming experience in C# or Java
- Reside in Cape Town for the duration of the course at their own expense
- Be South African citizens or have a valid South African work permit
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates
- Online presence relating to software development
- Work to show off (open source project/side project)
- Microsoft exams completed
- Keen desire for knowledge
- Hunger for good quality code
- Ability to adapt and learn continuously
- Able to work independently as well as within teams
- Good communication skills
During the interview, we will ascertain your suitability for the role, and likewise, you can find out more about our company, and decide on whether it is a place you are keen on working at. We will keep in contact, and a final shortlist of candidates will be made and communicated to you. Our HR team is always available for questions and feedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing Date: 27 May 2016. No late applications will be accepted.