The CSIR is a leading scientific and technology research organisation, implementing projects throughout Africa and making a difference in people’s lives.
- Conduct data collection which includes field work;
- Conduct business/process and data analysis,
- Data mining;
- Design and modelling in the group’s research and development projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in information technology / systems or informatics or computer science / engineering;
- Experience in business analysis, process analysis and design is a definite advantage;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team; and
- Ability to perform under pressure and manage or contribute to projects within allocated time
- Must have a driver’s license and willing to undertake long distance field trips on a regular basis, amounting to about five days a month.
Closing date is 27 May 2016. Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and surname, position title and reference number on the subject line, (e.g. John Smith: Internship: Reference No:306778).
Via – CSIR