- Effective and consistent service delivery and support to all internal clients. Maintain effective client relationships to ensure successful service delivery and support.
- Identify financial and business risks to the company and escalate accordingly. Ensure all risks are mitigated. Containing costs within budget parameters.
- Accurately log defects immediately after detection with enough details:
- Execute all tests required and allocated according to the specifications and agreed SLA timeframe:
- Analyse and test requirements specifications for each project allocated according to the specifications and within the Service Level Agreement agreed timeframe:
- Provide feedback regarding all facets of quality assurance to all relevant parties within the process and structure of the Agile process followed.
- Manage own performance and development. Engage in appropriate training interventions to promote own professional development.
- Ensuring the quality or new IT solutions in accordance with the business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements and the updating of documentation.
- Diploma/Degree in IT
- No Experience required
- Preferred: SQL Knowledge and experience in a programming language
- Working with People;
- Adhering to Principles & Values;
- Presenting & Communicating Information;
- Applying Expertise & Technology;
- Planning & Organising;
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations;
- Following Instructions & Procedures and
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks.
Applications close on 13 May 2016.